Sunday, November 8, 2009

Time to Update





Well its time to get back to blogging. I contemplated quitting but its a fun way to stay in touch; especially to far away family. Its also an easier way to journal.

Many changes have happen to our family and we are getting back to normal. We recently moved into some apts. near Sac State and I'm going back to school. Troy is working and watching the kids, he's amazing. That's pretty much everything in a nut shell.

The kids are so much fun. Three is a good time but getting much done with three is a challenge. Now here are some pics. Sorry Julie, it took me so long to get pics up I will try to be better. We love and Miss you tons.

Laura is a tree, Leta and Jen are Burt and Ernee, Kali is Snow White and Mattox is a dragon (just like last year, but he was so excited to be it again when he saw it in the Halloween bin). The kids had lots of fun and got just the right amount of candy. Leta made some great chili too. Ava was a bee but wasn't feeling very good so we didn't make her get dressed up.

8 comments:

Sheila said...

NIce update Melissa. I still can't believe that you guys moved in the weekend we moved out...bummer!! Hopefully I'll still see you around when we're back visiting people!!

Pat and Julie said...

Thanks for the update! You've officially been moved from my naughty list to my list ;)

Pat and Julie said...

I meant nice list.

Pat and Julie said...

Thanks for the pictures and the update! I really miss everyone and I love seeing pictures! Mattox makes a very cute dragon and Kalinna a beautiful snow white, but I thought snow white eats apples not candies;). I hope to see another post soon.Love you!

Scott and Jamie said...

Yeah, I thought you died. J/K. But glad to hear the updates. I want to see pics of your new baby girl! What are you going back to school for?? Do you have a facebook?

Jones - Keeping Up With M.O.M. said...

How fun! Maddie was Pocahontas this year lol. Last minute change from Belle ;) Noah was a construction worker. How are you liking school? Miss you guys! :)

The Andersons said...

Laura, Leta, and Jen look awesome! LOL!

Lisa Spears said...

Malissa,
I love all these pics, looks like you guys are having so much fun. Keep posting!