Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Littlest Nutcracker

Kali's first performance! Trix puts on the Littlest Nutcracker for all the ballerinas to dance in while all their family came to watch. When we first sat down in the audience I showed Kali the stage and told her that she was going to get to dance on that stage. She was already a little irritated about the itchy costume and told me she didn't want to dance, as little tears rolled down her cheeks. So I told her she didn't have to dance on the stage and we could just watch. Then the lights went down and the curtains opened up revealing the beautiful dancers and magical Christmas scene. Kali sat up right and moved to the end of the chair and looked at me and told me that she changed her mind and did want to dance on the stage. She sat and watched until it was our groups turn. She did a great job.

1 comment:

julinhachr said...

She is sooo beautiful!! I wish I was there!